The tenth annual Day of Diving on 30th of May is a historical diving event. The public can make diving bell dives in the lovely river Aura. This unique experience alone mandates a visit. It is also possible to dive in an aquarium (a waterproofed telephone booth of glass) in Standard Diving Dress, equipped with a 12 bolt helmet and all that comes with it. Wooden helmets can also be tried. Address: Forum Marinum yard. Time: 9.00-15.00. Welcome!
May 12 2019
Divers’ Day 30.5.2019
- By Ralf Strandell in Society, Upcoming
Search and recovery diving, cave diving and historical diving as a hobby.
- Finnish combat divers 1970
- Finnish navy divers in the late 1950’s
- Updated: Historical diving event postponed
- Book: Finnish Air Force Divers 1964-2000
- European Historical Diving Event
- Some Finnish diving magazines 1974-2018
- Merry christmas!
- The silent world (1956)
- England, Porstmouth and Gosport
- Finnish diving history upto 1850’s
- Maritime museum of Kaliningrad
- Submerging with an aqualung
- Local diving-themed jewellery
- The collection of historical diving gear is slowly growing
- Traveling around Finland to locate exhibitions
anniversary barbeque dinner diving diving bell Dyktankhus event exhibition Forum Marinum hard hat diver hard hat diving Kristiinankaupunki museums Mårten Raahe Rauma reportaasi sdhf Siebe-Gorman Standard diving dress Stockholm Sukellusjaosto Sukellusneuvos Öhman Sweden tapahtuma Turku Vaasa Vasa museum web wooden helmet