An actual museum of diving (not a maritime museum) resides in Warsaw at Grzybowska 88. It boasts one of the largest collections in Europe with around 800 objects in its collection and it is worth a long visit. The museum was founded in 2006 by the Warzav diving club. The vast majority of the exhibition has been collected and is owned by Karina Kowalska.
Jun 09 2019
Poland, Warsaw, museum of diving
- By Ralf Strandell in Museums, Museums abroad
Search and recovery diving, cave diving and historical diving as a hobby.
- Finnish combat divers 1970
- Finnish navy divers in the late 1950’s
- Updated: Historical diving event postponed
- Book: Finnish Air Force Divers 1964-2000
- European Historical Diving Event
- Some Finnish diving magazines 1974-2018
- Merry christmas!
- The silent world (1956)
- England, Porstmouth and Gosport
- Finnish diving history upto 1850’s
- Maritime museum of Kaliningrad
- Submerging with an aqualung
- Local diving-themed jewellery
- The collection of historical diving gear is slowly growing
- Traveling around Finland to locate exhibitions
anniversary barbeque dinner diving diving bell Dyktankhus event exhibition Forum Marinum hard hat diver hard hat diving Kristiinankaupunki museums Mårten Raahe Rauma reportaasi sdhf Siebe-Gorman Standard diving dress Stockholm Sukellusjaosto Sukellusneuvos Öhman Sweden tapahtuma Turku Vaasa Vasa museum web wooden helmet