Pax Navis is an event where we can meet old friends; other diving clubs, other friends in diving, and other seafaring folks. Nautic Club arrives with their ship Tavi, Sukellusjaosto brings their Polydeko RIB, Saaristomeren sukeltajat also come with their dive boat. Address: Ruissalon telakka, Hevoskarintie, Turku. This is also where Alfons Håkans has their spaces. The diving bell “Mårten” is also on display.
May 10 2019
- By Ralf Strandell in Society, Upcoming
Search and recovery diving, cave diving and historical diving as a hobby.
- Finnish combat divers 1970
- Finnish navy divers in the late 1950’s
- Updated: Historical diving event postponed
- Book: Finnish Air Force Divers 1964-2000
- European Historical Diving Event
- Some Finnish diving magazines 1974-2018
- Merry christmas!
- The silent world (1956)
- England, Porstmouth and Gosport
- Finnish diving history upto 1850’s
- Maritime museum of Kaliningrad
- Submerging with an aqualung
- Local diving-themed jewellery
- The collection of historical diving gear is slowly growing
- Traveling around Finland to locate exhibitions
anniversary barbeque dinner diving diving bell Dyktankhus event exhibition Forum Marinum hard hat diver hard hat diving Kristiinankaupunki museums Mårten Raahe Rauma reportaasi sdhf Siebe-Gorman Standard diving dress Stockholm Sukellusjaosto Sukellusneuvos Öhman Sweden tapahtuma Turku Vaasa Vasa museum web wooden helmet